ChromaBlast Cotton Printing using the Ricoh SG3110, and also the Sawgrass SG400/ SG800 Printers.
ChromaBlast-R heat transfer paper is the professional’s choice for digitally printing white and light coloured t-shirts. Not to mention tote bags and other cotton fabric items. As such ChromaBlast digital garment printing solution rivals that of expensive direct to garment printing systems, thus providing you with a cost effective printing solution.
Unlike conventional heat transfer paper found in your local office supply or craft store, ChromaBlast’s patented chemical process sets it apart from any other form of digital cotton printing. As heat and pressure are applied during pressing, a cross link occurs between the cotton, ink and media, which transfers and binds the image into the cotton fibres.
You need 3 components for Chromblast printing:
1. The SG3110, SG400 or the SG800 printer;
2. The ChromaBlast-R ink cartridges;
3. The ChromaBlast-R Paper.
This then enables you to print onto 100% cotton garments (white or lighter colours) in full colour using your existing heat press.
Printing ChromaBlast Transfers
Once your ChromaBlast System is set up and in place, printing and transferring an image onto a white or light colored 100% cotton garment is a breeze. So just follow these simple steps, and you are on your way to creating one-of-a kind, beautiful and profitable products.
1. Load ChromaBlast Transfer Media paper into your printer. The printable side is opposite the ChromaBlast logo.
2. Create or import an image into your graphics application.
3. Click Print in your application and select the ChromaBlast Driver as the printing device.
4. Ensure that the Mirror option is selected in the ChromaBlast Power Driver, unless you have already reversed the image in your graphics application.
5. Print your ChromaBlast transfers.
For more information from Sawgrass please click through here for ChromaBlast FAQ’s
- Please note:- All Chromablast products may be subject to a 3-5 day lead time.