Mug Cactus Wraps (Oven Wraps)
Bulk Quantity Prices
|1 to 10||£24.00 (excl. VAT)|
|11 to 19||£23.00 (excl. VAT)|
|21 to 100||£22.50 (excl. VAT)|
If you don't want the expense of a mug press then the Cactus Wraps are an ideal alternative to printing mugs and other cylindrical objects such as the beer steins.
The process is very similar to printing mugs in a mug press. The image is printed onto paper, the paper wrapped around the mug and held in place with some heat tape. The mug is then wrapped in the cactus wrap and held securely around the mug with a screwed tension bolt. This is then placed in a preheated domestic oven (yes, your home oven) at 205 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
More precise user details are:-
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205degrees Celsius). While the oven is preheating, prepare item to decorate, images and Cactus Wraps as below. The number of items that can be baked at one time depends on your oven.
2. Tape the transfer to the ceramic or glass item using heat tape.
3. Wrap the Cactus Wrap around the item, engage catch block with catch bar. Align wrap to be even with the top and bottom of the item to be decorated. Adjust tension bolt until snug. Do NOT over tighten
4. Place the Cactus Wrapped vessel up side down on center rack of oven. Allow air space between the items and oven walls. Items should be evenly spaced and not touching.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Baking times will vary depending on oven, transfer type and number of items being baked.
6. While items are baking, fill sink or large container with cool water. Water should be deep enough to fully submerge the items that have been decorated.
7. Using oven mitt, carefully remove Cactus Wrapped items from oven and immediately remove wrap and transfer.
8. Immerse item in water and allow to cool. When completely cool, remove from water.
CACTUS WRAP MAINTENANCE
The tension bolt must be removed, cleaned and regreased occasionally thereafter. Use only high temperature Teflon grease such as Permatex Super Lube Multi-Purpose Synthetic Lubricant with Teflon.
There are currently no reviews for this product.